Thursday, November 10, 2005

Arrivals

There's a first time for everything.
My first published work arrived yesterday, and well for the lack of a better way to put it, I of course was all agog and beside myself with joy. Seeing my name and work in that glosssy sheet of paper gave me more satisfaction than all the paychecks I ever recieved combined. I still believe I am crappy person, but hell inspite of my despondent nature, the sun shone in between the clouds.

The thought of cartloads of those magazines, marching off to their individual destinations, is a wet dream come true.Ahahaha there is no dream of world domination kiddies (apparently I am not as psychotic as I previously believed), only a wish to be heard, like most of us.

1 comment:

Pat Kirby said...

Congratulations!

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...