Sunday, August 27, 2006

the pressure packed vein and messengers

acting up. that's what's going on. and not a damned thing i can do about it. i still have my internet explorer, but the whole messenger combo and that includes trillian, is shot to everlasting pieces.

so i cant talk to buddies, cant reach out to people i love talking to, and i am basically isolated. add the fact that i know very few people and the ones that are worth talking to are quite a distance away, is putting the veins into a pressured condition.

simply put. it is pissing me off to high heavens.

from the memoirs 10/02/05

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...