Saturday, April 28, 2012

34 Degree Saturday Morning

So I wake up and wonder if I set my thermostat wrong, as the room temperature stood at 24 Celsius. Good enough to not be uncomfortable, but I like cold balmy air. I don't think I can take Alaska, my preference would lie around autumn weather.

I go up and decide to take a leak, since I won't be able to start on my blog anyway, with the bladder screaming for attention. I open my bedroom door and - enter the airport tarmac.

Well that's how it felt anyway moving from 24 to 34 degrees. Darn it, I used to remember liking the summers here where I was born. Now it feels like the land is trying to suffocate you in summer and drown you in the monsoon. I may just be pessimistic, you can ask my countrymen how they feel about it, now since I haven't packed my bags yet again, I can say I'm mildly optimistic.

Note to policitians - you're stealing taxes, manipulating the economy to accumulate more wealth, so can you at least please leave some trees around? Pretty soon there won't be any of us left to abuse anyway, so it's a win-win situation.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...