Thursday, October 18, 2018

Teaser Review: Nabulao Beach and Dive Resort

Sunset @ Nabulao Beach

Hinoba-an, Negros Occidental

I'll complete the write up over the weekend. I hope.

Just couldn't leave it alone like this. It's a four our drive from Bacolod or a three hour drive from Dumaguete or a 25 minute trip from Sipalay via a charter plane from Cebu courtesy of Air Juan.

The surrounding area is lush, and the drive although long, does not take you through bang-your-head-on-the-glass kind of traffic. We had the needle mainly fixed at sixty most of the time.

The resort was such a pleasant surprise. Great people, excellent food, wonderful amenities. The service was so good we forgot we were on our first visit. 

Photos here, which I will also update over the weekend.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...