Thursday, September 08, 2005

the mr piggy dorky porky spongee thank you list


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh kayyy. so the dreaded christmas season is almost upon us, and i am feeling the love.
life has taken a few turns to unfamiliar roads that i had given up on, and had considered as wild goose chases. so thereby i will have a lot to thank for when i say grace at the table.



i am officially a writer, something that has been a wet dream since time immemorial, it appears to be quite lucrative in fact, as a side job or otherwise.



here's the top end of the list:



gratis to the wickedness incarnate for her subtlety in handling my frail confidence and for her completely unfounded belief in my abilities, for being a friend and a mentor, and one of the voices in my head that drive me to go on and challenge my preconceptions.



to the mastah, for doors opened and lessons learned. i can never express how much this means to me, and how this has changed the view from the looking glass. always indebted.



to the reflected soul in the mirror, for a decade and a half of continuing inspiration, for still having the ability to render me into a blithering drooling idiot, for being an absentee muse, for being the brilliant silhouette running around utopia.



to the drop dead gorgeous holiness, for remaining elusive and oh so sexy, for scaring the living sh*t out of me with her mind games, for midmorning spur of the moment confessions, and for not blanking out when I am around



to the beautiful south for remaining desirable and out of reach, for laughter and consternation, and for being my uncalled for and unwanted conscience.



to litton, for holding me enthralled and being an anchor of both sanity and insanity, and for giving me back my laughter, and my youth.



to the royalty of the frozen north, for screwing my head back on, and for guns and ammunition. there will be a day of reckoning i believe.



to the child like lawyer, for giving the worst compliments in the history of mankind, and for being a force majeure.



to the gallus gallus man for being a good sport and putting up with me, while I was being an a-hole most of the time.



last but not the least to the owner of the other half of the rings for putting up with me all these years despite misunderstandings and near death run-ins, for turning out to be my best friend a keeper of my soul, for still loving me despite her founded and proven misgivings, and for being the one person on earth i cannot live without.


No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...