Wednesday, September 14, 2005

stuck


train stations. bus stations. boarding gates.

are you arriving, or are you leaving?

i would prefer you to be arriving.
although you always seem to be leaving.
since i have been rooted to this spot
for as long as i can remember.

i could say it does not matter to me.
feign indifference and pretend i am free to roam.
i can't. yet i am resigned to be an observer.
the plate glass is much too thick and i have hurled
myself against it innumerable times.
it did not even rattle, much less shudder.

fact of my life. fact of my existence.
i bear no grudge, no ill will.
it is as it is. nothing more.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...