Friday, March 25, 2011

Drone Drone Drone

The afternoon was a departure from the usual. Believe me the usual is a monotony we call our life. It’s fun, and is everything I ever wanted. But the princess (Heidi she calls herself) thinks life is dead without variety. Poor me. I’ve caught the dream and she decides that lack of choices makes for a very lackluster life. Good thing she doesn’t feel that way about the man she loves.

So the break we got was courtesy of her physical therapists Mitch and Deng. They joined us for an early dinner at Dencio’s Bar and Grill. It was a treat and good fun. They were funny and refreshingly different. I have to hand it to Heidi – the variety is something I should welcome. So much for the uptight Mikey.

So we were watching this Meryl Streep movie about a cook in the late 1940’s. Alternating in the cut scenes was a modern day blogger working through the former’s published cook book. The movie was going quite well until Heidi picked up on the blogger. With a wicked glint in her eye she starts getting on my case.

Which is why I’m penning this down while she watches the movie for me. Sheesh. I understand it though. If it was so good, then why don’t I write about it? I guess I will.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...