Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quiet Saturday Morning Drives

Early morning found Mikey on the C5 highway driving to Taguig. I was to show Jet the finer points of HDMI connections, which was what you ought to have when you prefer watching and listening to the great trash metal bands on your rest days.

The roads were quiet with very few cars on them, which reminds me why I fell in love with driving when I was younger. It was a pleasant morning, that I found myself a little saddened to reach my destination so quickly. Time and everything else flashes by so quickly that you need to always be aware to try and live in the moment.

It something I have yet to learn. Thank God I have Heidi by my side.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...