Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Long Held-up Rant About The Metro Rail System

A minute ago I was enjoying my Saturday, marinating in bed, fussing over the WMP tag editor for my music files and having a generally fine early afternoon.

Like it was meant to stay quiet huh? I got bugged to shave, bathe, eat bitter gourd and do the MRT bit that I've been meaning to do since forever. I find myself being pried from the weekend comfort zone like a slab of meat on a teflon pan.

So what do I do first? What keeps me in bed. So I blog.

DSC00163

DSC00165

This was taken on a normal day way before the X-mas rush. Begging pardon from the Yad Vashem, but it did evoke mental images of those Krakow trains during the Second World War. I had men breathing down my nape, a hard-on from some pervert scraping my thighs like clockwork (did you get your rocks off buddy?), a midget with his face right beside my underarm and my woman facing me, with her face slowly turning into a thunder cloud. I am thinking she had a scraper too.

Like wtf right? Is it too much to get a few more trains and de-clog the railway system? It's not a free service anyway. I wouldn't mind shelling out a couple of bucks more for a little space. The way it looks though, and the way that the trains arrive in always the interval it takes for them to get filled up this way tells you one thing - it is all about maximizing earnings.

Never mind that people are packed like luggage or cattle. It's all about the profit margin for the MRT management. If you ride the bus, it's the same thing. Those buses would just crawl to ensure that they dreg off all possible passengers and stop for unbelievable lengths of time that you get a stubble by the time you get to where you're going.

I hope someone from the MRT management reads this. Folks, are you even confident enough to let your relatives take the rails? How about you get a little compassion here to go along with all the money you are stuffing into your executive pockets? Hey we're just asking for a little space, not fully reclining seats. Who knows right? The judge up there might put in his book as a note - that you weren't always concerned about gilding your wallets.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...