Friday, December 19, 2008

The Thirty Third

So I haven't really been writing for a while now and the brain is getting stale. The itch is not there to begin with, plus I have been so preoccupied with all the restructuring entailed.

Well it's hours past my thirty third birthday and believe it or not kiddies, I spent most of it tucked under blankets. I still am right now and thank the geeks for wi-fi eh? I have Alanis Morissette singing her cover of King Of Pain and yes, everything is dandy in the Derck's universe.

I like the solitude. Which was hard for a some folks to deal with. I am not big with syrupy closeness like what this current season entails. Not a freaking scrooge mind you, just not hung up on it. If you like it then by all means, enjoy.

So here starts a new year for me. Have no idea of where I am leading my life to or whether it's leading me. I am sold to the conviction though, that I will live this time to the fullest. Have a merry blasted x-mas everyone.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...