Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I've been told I blot out the sun

Not in a good way though. The princess has acquired this habit, as her own psyche is so similar yet so different from my own - where my self deprecating handling of my soul is a coping mechanism, my hope for the best and expect the worst, she just goes on blinking red lights and the alternate flashing of "does not compute" and "system shutdown" in her lovely almond eyes. Which of course comes with the verdict of proven genocide against unicorns, fairy folk and the like. I believe in magic thank you very much. How else can elected officials steal your taxes and make you vote for them again if magic did not exist?

Doesn't bode well for your writer dear solitary reader as I have to censor myself now when I used to just talk to a wall. God forbid I take the sun again and hide it in my poophole (which is where I think she guesses I hid it)

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...