Thursday, January 19, 2012

This Is The Way We Brush Our Teeth

If you just happened to crawl out of a rock recently chances are that it hasn't reached you - normal dysfunctional people like all of us hate unsolicited advice. There are those who pretend that they do of course. But those are attention junkies. They don't really care about what you say, only that they have your full and undivided attention.

Ok so I've again deflated you or someone elses only ticket to happiness. But hey really, if I wanted to know what you think I'd have asked you don't you "think"?

So now I've no choice but to give you a response right? Right. Go take your two cents and gag on it.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...