Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trying to write II

So here I am still stuck in real life, unable to find my road back to make believe land and sadder still is my inability to make even those midnight runs to the sarcasm store I used to frequent before. Sucks bigtime lemme tell you.

Maybe it's because I'm stuck in a rut too. Unable to travel like I used to and stuck with my dumbass ride that I keep meaning to dress up but never finish. I really hate that, driving some battered tin can rust effing bucket.

I am trying to find my mojo and I very well can't. It feels like my prose oriented soul has gone and sawed off a shotgun, loaded it, then drank a can full of insecticide for good measure before chewing on a scatter-shot.

I find it so unfunny it's funny. That's how sick it is.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...