Monday, May 14, 2012

And The Dawn Breaks For Yet Another Day

I'm partly glad, I don't have the same readership as before, as this place is akin to a rudderless ship. Desolate, empty, a ghost floating aimlessly on the currents of time.

I used to write with a vengeance. Now it just feels pathetic most of the time, trying to reach for meaning and eloquence and not getting either. I can't write about anything right now, the exercise in any subject feels - contrived.

All I'm doing right now is passing time and I am apologizing for cluttering the web with some more unhelpful garbage.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...