Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Stuck

I find myself yet again, locked in the embrace of one of civilized society's wickedly beautiful daughters - the traffic jam.

Modern consumerism and gluttony at its human best. An endless, undulating metal beast of gaudy colors and sparkling lights. A cacophony of sounds from engines, exhaust pipes and radio speakers.

The beast devours the grains of sands that constitute our lives, poisons the air, eats the resources of our mother earth and feeds the greedy all at the same time.

I want to get out of this. I want to be free of this. I want a quiet life.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...