Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Get Light-er

My best friend emailed me earlier, and gave me a start. I was playing around with a story and she told me to keep it "light". There has been so much swirling around the past two years that kept me on the edge most days. I'd say I'm happier, but with that joy comes the fear that I'd fall short of my responsibilities.

Then there is all of that still remains unresolved. I'm tired and after all that am still on uneven ground. I'm scared. But maybe she said the right thing. With life as short as it is, maybe - I should keep it light.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...