Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Laughing Arguments

I never thought I'd say this. There is such a thing as a happy or laughing argument. I've been having these for the last five and I haven't even written about it yet. Silly me. (Insert southern belle methodist accent where apt)

So we were talking about this friend of mine and that friend of hers. I was commenting that I usually get them interchanged because they look alike. In true girlfriend fashion my better half pulls out pictures from the laptop in a driven and defiant show of opposition.

There we were in raised voices chuckling our heads off. Me with the they are like Eric Bana and the Hulk (yeah bad movie I know, I was keeping the references below the belt), and she kept flipping the photos and telling me I was a dumb blind stupid moron. And an insensitive schmuck.

We hugged and kissed after without a clear winner.

Ha!

*somewhere in our hearts though, this feels like the calm before the storm*

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...