Sunday, September 09, 2007

Achtung Fraulein, Blank Spaces and

Rains again. In the evening. Yesterday and yesteryears. How time flies and maps turn into antiquated brown pieces of paper. Still, infinitely useful.

Ruminations. Permutations. Queries and answers. Hidden in lines so vague yet clear as daylight. Overhead vollies. We've learned.

I've kissed death full in the lips. Thought I had come full circle.

To discover this; this. This. Unspeakable. Unutterable. For my lips will be held. Both for my sake and yours. I have lived with my heart on my sleeve. I keep it now. For both our sakes. It kills me to to bite my lips when I want to shout. To be sure when there is no solid ground, to stand though I stand alone. For it will never be.

Too much water under the bridge and too many souls in between.

Blank spaces for all we know, and can never say. Blank spaces. As it is all I can offer. Which is literally none.













This is yours and you very well know it. Yours as sure as I draw breath. In the clear white expanse, I leave my soul. Only to be read by one who can unlock it. Volumes in silence. As I keep my piece.

I am ____________________________________________. And I am so damned sorry.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...