Sunday, September 16, 2007

Upheavals; Deathbeds and Cowardice

I find myself here. Lunchtime. In the Northern part of the island of Luzon. I went running off to someone's deathbed yesterday afternoon. Apparently I was being called over and over again. Would not allow death to lay claim before I arrived. I came but could not enter the driveway.

These are the clouds in the horizon. Coming nearer. The time of upheavals. I am being called to close out certain matters and to come full circle on others. Can I? I'm not sure. I hope to go down later and finish this out. God, knows the person needs to go back to the Creator and I am the only needed to finish the business.

I am delaying. Half hoping death won out before I arrive. So I can cry and rant about being too late. I am such a coward.

No comments:

One Year with the Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8

So another weekend came and went, and with finding the time to clean my lenses I had the strong urge to Marie Kondo my current glass line-u...